Ibiza’s Atzaró Agroturismo will be reopening on June 26, 2020. To date, according to Atzaro Group, Ibiza has experienced very low levels of coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and after several months with no visitors, the nature on the island is flourishing and the beaches are quiet.
Situated on an estate of orange groves and gardens in the heart of the island, it was originally opened in the 2004 as one of the first Agroturismo hotels of Ibiza. Set for reopening, Atzaró Agroturismo has announced a new set of health and safety measures for guests arriving post-coronavirus. Here’s what guests can expect:
- Dining tables, daybeds and sunbeds will be set six feet apart
- 50 percent of the restaurant space will be used
- Staff to wear face masks and gloves
- Bedrooms will be disinfected between guests
- Masks and gloves available for guests in bedrooms
- Gym use available by appointment
- Massages and beauty treatments to be available in bedrooms
- Spa facilities open by appointment
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing facilities will be freely available
Good to know: Atzaró Agroturismo has 24 bedrooms all set apart from each other to allow privacy and space, most with terraces, gardens and some with private pools. Interiors include rustic local woods, beamed ceilings, four poster beds, touches of gold and other locally textiles.
The spacious open-air or finca restaurants La Veranda and the Orange Tree serve healthy and seasonal “farm-to-fork” food. The new Atzaró Spa Garden in another area of the estate, adjacent to the spa, is full of organic botanicals and herbs, providing all the ingredients for the Atzaró Spa Products range.